PRAYER
May the spoken words of my mouth, the thoughts of my heart, win favour in your sight, O Lord. (Psalm 18:15)

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday - Lord Be Near Me

Thursday, day to make the most of the week, of getting things done before another week goes by, day of tackling chores....

Lord, be near me as I ask your help with the efforts of this Thursday.

May I put my trust in you, and in your love for me. I ask you to bless me and to be my hope.

In your goodness help me this day to be joyful within myself and in my treatment of others.

Knowing that you see the best in me may I see the best in others rather than being judgemental about their failings.

May you encourage me throughout this day, so that in all the demands made upon me and my time - like the bills and paperwork, or whatever else may be part of this day - I know you will be near me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment