PRAYER
May the spoken words of my mouth, the thoughts of my heart, win favour in your sight, O Lord. (Psalm 18:15)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday - Lord Be Near Me

Tuesday moves us into the week, a day to take initiatives, to step ahead with plans, to move forwards with our lives....

Lord, be near me as I go about the business of this Tuesday. Guide me in my thoughts, my words, my actions this day.
I ask you to bless me and to be my support.
In your goodness help me this day to be confident in myself and in my time with others.
Knowing that you care for me, may I show care and cosideration to those I meet.
May you support me throughout this day as I try to do my best, so that in all that happens - especially the unexpected or unforeseen things, or whatever else may be part of this day - I know you will be near me. Amen.

Courtesy of: The prayer Trust - The week day by day

No comments:

Post a Comment