PRAYER
May the spoken words of my mouth, the thoughts of my heart, win favour in your sight, O Lord. (Psalm 18:15)

Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday - Lord Be Near Me

Monday has its own mood, its own anxieties - Monday blues: circumstances to be dealt with, people who have to be faced.....


Lord, be near me as I take on the challenges of this new week. Help me to start afresh, ready for the week ahead, I ask you to bless me and to be my strength.
In your goodness help me this day to be positive within myself and in my sharing with others.
Knowing that you support me may I support others and help bring out the best in them.
May you strengthen me to make the most of every opportunity this day to focus on the positive, so that accepting the things that are beyond my control, - the queues, the traffic jams, or whatever else may be part of this day - I know you will be near me. Amen.


Courtesy of: The Prayer Trust - The Week Day by Day

No comments:

Post a Comment