PRAYER
May the spoken words of my mouth, the thoughts of my heart, win favour in your sight, O Lord. (Psalm 18:15)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday - Lord Be Near Me

Wednesday, the mid-week day, day of balanced decisions, of decisiveness and action, a day to be in full swing....

Lord, be near me as I undertake the demands of this Wednesday. This day be at my side in all that happens to me. I ask you to bless me and to be my guide.
In your goodness help me this day to be upbeat in myself and in my dealings with others.
Knowing that you accept me, may I accept others especially those whose opinions I don't share, and show them patience.
May you guide me throughout this day, so that however busy the day may seem - at work with colleagues or at home with family, or whatever else may be part of this day - I know you will be near me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment